Breakaway Freestyle Dailies

mikenpatti

Flickr philamike Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Freestyle Daily Programs 5/2013 Transatlantic Southampton New York Cruise POST

Flickr single_cruiser Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Freestyle The Day Ahead Your Choice *4/2013 - 5/2013 Days 2-7 Transatlantic Southampton New York Cruise 136 POST

These come from philamike and single_cruiser from this board. :):):):)

Okay so we have an abundance of photos coming in.... And we all know that scanning takes time but just want to pass on to those just off the Breakaway that if you do post them here you will be quite a few people's hero.

and for all of us who are waiting patiently may I offer our sincere appreciation in advance....

I have them. Is there an easy way to post??? I think if I scan them the file will be too big to post.

Best way to post them is to scan them and put on a photosharing site like Flickr, Picassa or Photobucket. Then you can create a link and post the link here. If you post the HTML/BBCode link (it is one of the options for sharing) the document will show in the post. If you use the url then people can use that to open a browser to look at the files.

If you have Dropbox you can put the scanned images in a folder and then create a public link to that folder.

Archived