Bar hop?

hpilews1

I've seen others do a bar hop tour in Cozumel but was wondering if there is anything like this in Grand Cayman? We want to do something different than the norm and really want to check out local places.

I've seen others do a bar hop tour in Cozumel but was wondering if there is anything like this in Grand Cayman? We want to do something different than the norm and really want to check out local places.

Here is a link to the only one I have seen mentioned: http://discountexcursions.com/grandcayman/cruise-excursion-grand-cayman-party-bus-tour/

If you search this forum there was a review for it but it is not as popular as the Cozumel tour.

Here is a link to the only one I have seen mentioned: http://discountexcursions.com/grandcayman/cruise-excursion-grand-cayman-party-bus-tour/

If you search this forum there was a review for it but it is not as popular as the Cozumel tour.

Thanks! That looks pretty cool! We would love to do the Cozumel one but once again Mr. Sanchos won us over. Last time in grand cayman we did the carnival excursion stingray city and coral garden...it was fun but not something we want to do again. We want something relaxed and fun. Thinking a bar hop would be fun.

Thanks! That looks pretty cool! We would love to do the Cozumel one but once again Mr. Sanchos won us over. Last time in grand cayman we did the carnival excursion stingray city and coral garden...it was fun but not something we want to do again. We want something relaxed and fun. Thinking a bar hop would be fun.

Would definitely recommend the Cozumel Bar Hop hands down over anything! The best freshest food, best drinks and most beautiful beaches!! You can swim as well. It was like being on a private beach, because the only people there were us from the Hop!!

• 2 weeks later...

I did the Cayman Party Bus this past December. They require a minimum of 10 people to do it. I posted on my roll call about it and got 9 people. They let us book it with just 9 but we had to pay a bit more per person(basically split the cost of a 10th person between the 9 of us). Unfortunately, one couple was a no show(we all waited awhile for them) and Discount Excursions almost canceled on us, but we asked them if they would just let us pay the difference for those 2 no shows and they agreed.

We had an amazing time!!! First stop was the Seven Fathoms rum distillery for all you can sample rum and a nice spiel about their product. It was really interesting and the rum they produce has a unique flavor due to the use of old Maker's Mark barrels for their rum(which are then submerged under the ocean). DH and I went back and bought 2 bottles on our last trip there this past April.

After that we went to the Cayman Brewery for a tour. Unfortunately, we missed the tour because we were off to such a late start that morning due to the no show. We did enjoy unlimited beer there instead though. Great stuff. I am not a huge beer drinker but I found myself enjoying a few glasses.

Next stop was a place by a beach covered with sea shells. I can't remember the name..pirate something? We found some cool large zebra colored conch shells. I think we had rum punch here.

Lastly we went to a lunch spot where I had the best fried grouper and rice and peas!!! DH loved the fried shrimp there, too. Then it was back to the cruise ship pier. I think there was supposed to be another stop somewhere else but we are running behind on time.

I highly recommend this excursion. We tried to book it again in April but no one else on our roll call was interested so we were unable to book. :( I don't think this tour is really advertised as much as their Island and Jet Ski tours.

Archived