Thank You Royal Caribbean

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Toms River, New Jersey
115 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
Just spoke to my brother, who is returning home from the Grandeur of the Seas. He asked me to relay how wonderful Royal Caribbean has been. The situation has been handled with professionalism, concern, and care. He was singing the praises for all members of the Royal Caribbean organization.
Really makes a Royal Loyal feel good to know this dangerous experience was dealt with, with so many right decisions being made.
Lone Wolf, OK
10,548 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Originally posted by KegsGram
Just spoke to my brother, who is returning home from the Grandeur of the Seas. He asked me to relay how wonderful Royal Caribbean has been. The situation has been handled with professionalism, concern, and care. He was singing the praises for all members of the Royal Caribbean organization.
Really makes a Royal Loyal feel good to know this dangerous experience was dealt with, with so many right decisions being made.
Very nice to read! Thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Pete & Marilyn
chicago
2,503 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Originally posted by KegsGram
That's a wonderful confirmation to get. People may refer to me as a RCI "cheerleader", but this is one of the reasons that I enjoy sailing with them. Thank you for sharing you brother's sentiments.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Judi

440 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
It is great that there were no injuries and the incident was handled so well; it speaks volumes about RCCL. When passengers evaluate differences in cruise prices, the quality of the product is important but the reassurance that you are a customer of an organization that puts communication and service ahead of squeezing every penny of profit out of the experience are also very important considerations.
948 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
We had our Allure cruise cut short 2 days by a tropical storm last year and despite not having RCCL insurance they were VERY generous reimbursing us for days lost on board, paid for hotels and meals for 2 days and gave us a discount on a future cruise. Class act.