RIU Palace Beach Resort All-Inclusive Day Pass

Luv2cruz4life

I will be in Nassau in December and wondered if anyone had recent experience with the RIU Palace Beach Resort All-Inclusive Day Pass. I have read several "reviews" of the Sandals, Breezes, and Sheraton day passes, but have not seen RIU mentioned.

Can anyone recommend this day pass? If not, why not? Thanks for your help!

We did the Day Pass there last October. Thought it was very nice. The breakfast buffet was really great. Much better than the lunch buffet. The pool was very nice and it was easy to get down to the beach. Had a small bar at the pool. Towels were furnished. Beautiful day; a little windy. Taking a cab there and back to the cruise ship was easy. Nice place to spend the day. Would definitely do it again.

We've done this twice, most recently in January of this year. The first time, we bought the passes at the front desk for $100. The second time we booked in advance through Island Marketing for $75. No complaints - we enjoyed our days there.

The only reason I wouldn't recommend it is if you wanted to go swimming or do water sports. The water at Cabbage Beach is rough and not good for swimming. It's great for a long walk, though, so it just depends on your interests.

Archived