Breakaway 8th floor large balcony

Scouty

Reviews are favorable.. Search the forum for M6. Drawbacks seem to be a bit of motion (very forward) and some seem to be concerned about the exposure to the upper decks, but most who've stayed in them don't think its much of a problem. I'm in one in 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Hi! Any reviews out there? Obviously the large balcony is a plus, just wondering if there any "minus's".......thanks!

I considered one. They look great...and I'm sure they are. But if you are looking for a possible minus, it would be too much sun if you want to sit out at the balcony railing..like we do. At one time I loved sun, sun, sun. Now my dermatologist loves me, me, me.

Hi! Any reviews out there? Obviously the large balcony is a plus, just wondering if there any "minus's".......thanks!

Here are a couple pics of balcony 8734 just down the hall

2601715_87341.jpg.f49b3fe9ab82ee29248a72fe785cdc86.jpg

8734.jpg.027ca9cc55e2798d6c1b32517c7afc3d.jpg

Edited by Ilovesailing
sorry i posted same pic I will repost the other

We had M6 8728, but on the Getaway. Should not be much difference if any. The balcony is partially covered, possible to get back into the shade if you want. We had no problems with debris from above, although we did have soot one early am. The steward cleaned it up right away, but check before you sit. The bath is wonderful with double sinks, rain shower head and 6 body jets in very large shower. We had no problem with motion. Location was great. Very close to mid ship atrium area and entrance to Waterfront area is at end of the hall.