Excursion Question

TERRIER1

Here is a question for those who have already booked their excursions with Viking. When you booked, did Viking provide the time and duration of the excursion specifically for those that are included? I would like to take one of Viking's included excursions and also book one on my own for the same day and will not be able to do so unless I know the time. Thanks.

Here is a question for those who have already booked their excursions with Viking. When you booked, did Viking provide the time and duration of the excursion specifically for those that are included? I would like to take one of Viking's included excursions and also book one on my own for the same day and will not be able to do so unless I know the time. Thanks.

It was a few weeks ago, but I believe the answer is "yes". There is a time provided. In fact once you choose something it's immediately put on your "calendar" with the time frame blocked off. We were contacted two weeks ago by Viking because one of their excursions was over-subscribed so they shifted us to the same one departing a half hour later. No big deal for us.