Do you miss the balconies?

dewla

I have been on several cruises in the past. Some big, some small--ranging from the Royal Carribean's huge Voyager to the intimate Paul Gauguin with Radisson. We have always had a balcony.

Will we miss it on the Sea Dream??

THANKS!

Laura

We always used our balcony on SB & RSSC when we needed to get away from people and have some private time looking at the water and just wondering.....we have never even thought about not having a balcony on SD...there is plenty of private space on the ship...the above mentioned balinese beds the best but we found ourselves just sitting at the tables at the aft of deck 5 and doing "the stare off to neverland thing..."

There are lots of wonderful spaces on board where you can be part of a group or alone.

One of our favorite moments last cruise was the day we were in Jost Van Dyke. We had spent a good portion of the day on the island at the Caviar and Champagne splash.

When we got back to the ship we had the entire pool and hot tub area to ourselves, other than a wonder staff member who kept our glasses full. It was like having our own yacht. We enjoyed the views of St. John and Jost ... it was such a wonderful hour or so of quiet and solitude in one of the most beautiful settings in the world.

I thought I would miss the balcony too - I like to check out the weather in the mornings. But the cabins are only a few steps away from some sort of deck - so you can walk out, have a look and come back to the cabin. I wouldn't worry about it.

Archived