Illusionarium Performers

Andrew858

Going on the April 10th sailing on the Getaway. Went last year as well and was wondering if the Illusionarium magicians/acts are all the same as before?

Thanks!

That is anybody's guess. We saw a performer at the Pantages in Hollywood at the Illusionist show last month that we saw on the Getaway Illusionarium when they first sailed out of Miami.

At the Meet & Greet two weeks ago the Cruise Director indicated it would be good to see the Illusionairum again even if you've seen it before because they have some new performers. He said he was particularly impressed by the current mentalist, and I have to agree I have no idea how she and her partner did what she did.

Edited by Mistizoom

At the Meet & Greet two weeks ago the Cruise Director indicated it would be good to see the Illusionairum again even if you've seen it before because they have some new performers. He said he was particularly impressed by the current mentalist, and I have to agree I have no idea how she and her partner did what she did.

Lady with eye tattoo on her back, I think from Brazil or South America? For what it's worth, she was on the boat last June.

Lady with eye tattoo on her back, I think from Brazil or South America? For what it's worth, she was on the boat last June.

I didn't see a tatoo and I don't believe she was from Brazil or South America, but I don't know 100% for sure.

I didn't see a tatoo and I don't believe she was from Brazil or South America, but I don't know 100% for sure.

Very fair skinned woman with blonde hair?

Doesn't really matter, just for the benefit of others. I thought she was great. She went all around the ship with her husband/partner enjoying the restaurants and shop. Freaked out my 8yo nephew the whole trip. We're watching the fireworks and the poor kid can't enjoy it b/c he was afraid the lady (standing next to him) was reading his mind. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edited by txagfan

Very fair skinned woman with blonde hair?

Doesn't really matter, just for the benefit of others. I thought she was great. She went all around the ship with her husband/partner and freaked out my 8yo nephew the whole trip. We're watching the fireworks and the poor kid can't enjoy it b/c he was afraid the lady (standing next to him) was reading his mind. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No, she had dark hair.