Comfort Sutes - LaPorte, Tx

mrsp

Does this hotel offer shuttle service to the cruise ship and "free" parking, if not, do you know of one that does.

We are cruising out of Houston in December. I have yet to find a hotel with shuttle service to the Port of Houston. :(

We're staying there tomorrow night. Front desk told me that a shuttle could be arranged through hotel for $10 pp. It's only a mile or two from there to the terminal so a taxi probably would'nt be much more. The main reason I chose Comfort was the free parking for the week.

I just received an email from the hotel and was told the shuttle was $5 pp, and you can park there for free. The parking at the terminal is $7 per day so you really don't save that much. The hotel said they have no security at the hotel for the cruise parking but the police station was across the street.

I just received an email from the hotel and was told the shuttle was $5 pp, and you can park there for free. The parking at the terminal is $7 per day so you really don't save that much. The hotel said they have no security at the hotel for the cruise parking but the police station was across the street.

Well it seems to me if there were just 2 of you, $5.00 each would be $10 each way. That is a big savings in my book. Yet the $49 rate certainly isn't bad as long as there is security there. Either way it certainly beats the major ports. NMnita

Archived