Viking Rinda Paris to the Heart of Normandy - October

kwlegs

You stop at Notre Dame for a quick tour inside then you have some free time. I think the whole stop was around 90 minutes. I not 100% sure because after the Notre Dame portion we left the tour to explore Paris on our own. There is a shuttle bus back to the ship at 5:00 PM that you can catch.

The 2nd half of the tour is strictly a bus ride. My suggestion is to leave the tour after Notre Dame and walk a block to Saints Capelle to view the greatest collection of gothic stained glass in the world. It’s on my “must see” list for Paris.

http://www.sainte-chapelle.fr/en/

You stop at Notre Dame for a quick tour inside then you have some free time. I think the whole stop was around 90 minutes. I not 100% sure because after the Notre Dame portion we left the tour to explore Paris on our own. There is a shuttle bus back to the ship at 5:00 PM that you can catch.

The 2nd half of the tour is strictly a bus ride. My suggestion is to leave the tour after Notre Dame and walk a block to Saints Capelle to view the greatest collection of gothic stained glass in the world. It’s on my “must see” list for Paris.

http://www.sainte-chapelle.fr/en/

Have seen it!! Amazing!! Thinking of going back when we do France's Finest.