moblie hotels

airlink diva

I know there is a Holiday Inn Express very close to port but don't know about parking. We cruised out of there last Jan. and their cruise terminal is one of the nicest we have used. Also, very friendly staff everywhere. I don't think parking at port was more than $10/day.

Good luck.

Last year we stayed at the Radisson $100.00 a night included breakfast, parking for 6 nights (5 while on the cruise) and round trip shuttle to the Port. It was a very nice hotel and the breakfast was outstankding. The shuttle was a little crazy in the morning but not a real big deal, on the return DH simply walked back to the hotel while the rest of us waited at the port with the luggage, he got the truck and came around and picked us up. We probably waited for about 20 min for him to get back. If we were going to do this again I think I would have DH drop us off at the port with our luggage then have him go back leave the car at the hotel and either take the shuttle or walk back to the port.

Last year we stayed at the Radisson $100.00 a night included breakfast, parking for 6 nights (5 while on the cruise) and round trip shuttle to the Port. It was a very nice hotel and the breakfast was outstankding. The shuttle was a little crazy in the morning but not a real big deal, on the return DH simply walked back to the hotel while the rest of us waited at the port with the luggage, he got the truck and came around and picked us up. We probably waited for about 20 min for him to get back. If we were going to do this again I think I would have DH drop us off at the port with our luggage then have him go back leave the car at the hotel and either take the shuttle or walk back to the port.

Thanks for the reply. I have a few more questions. On the parking at the hotel, do you park in a special section, or just anywhere on the lot. Also you stated that DH walked back to the hotel. Is it about a five/ten minute walk? I reason I asked is I will only have one bag and a backpack. If the walk is short, I can just do this instead.

Archived