Wind Spirit 1/13/07 RT St Thomas

mlleach

• 2 weeks later...
ML:

we just got off our first windspirit cruise yesterday and we are going to call the travel agent tomorrow and book for Jan 13, 2007. The cruise is fantastic! You will love it! I hope to post a review this week

Nancy

You might look at the Jan. 27th cruises. They are Foremast Club sailings and have significant savings for anyone that has sailed with Windstar before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ML

I'm not on your cruise, but we will be departing the very next day on the Windsurf out of Barbados. I'm enjoying your countdown clock!

I have noticed that it's not as easy to find fellow cruisers on this board, maybe because the ships are so small. Is this your first Windstar? We'll be on our second. We booked a second trip less than a month after we returned from the first. Previously, we had been on 2 Holland America cruises and 1 Carnival. I never say never,:rolleyes: , but, I don't think we'll be going back to the bigger ships.

Beth

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

formast cruise to costa rica on the 27th of january was fully booked so they opened up jan.20 as a foremast cruise. it will be our second windstar cruise . the first was in december-round trip st. thomas. it was phenomenal. we are trying our first big ship cruise on july 29 crown princess out of brooklyn. it should be some contrast!!

• 1 month later...

That makes you one step ahead of us! Though I have made a reservation for us to spend the night before the cruise at Frenchman's Reef.

On another thread I read that the America's Cup Regatta (St. Martin) is a lot of fun and I know my husband would enjoy that. So, that is one possibility.

I am in the middle of a big project for work right now, but by November I should have some time to start researching the ports more thoroughly. I like the independence that a rental car provides.

From your signature line it looks like you are cruising quite a bit.

You might look at the Jan. 27th cruises. They are Foremast Club sailings and have significant savings for anyone that has sailed with Windstar before.

:confused: Does anyone know the Wind Surf Foremast Schedule for January 2007. We are very interested in the Barbados to Barbados cruise.

ML

I'm not on your cruise, but we will be departing the very next day on the Windsurf out of Barbados. I'm enjoying your countdown clock!

I have noticed that it's not as easy to find fellow cruisers on this board, maybe because the ships are so small. Is this your first Windstar? We'll be on our second. We booked a second trip less than a month after we returned from the first. Previously, we had been on 2 Holland America cruises and 1 Carnival. I never say never,:rolleyes: , but, I don't think we'll be going back to the bigger ships.

Beth

Beth, we are leaving next month on the Wind Surf out of Barcelona and are very interested in the Barbados cruise next year is the one you are on a Formast sailing? I don't have a copy of the 2007 Formast Cruises. The savings are so great that I would like to plan our cruise around them.

Shirley

:confused: Does anyone know the Wind Surf Foremast Schedule for January 2007. We are very interested in the Barbados to Barbados cruise.

Check on the Windstar internet site. They have the Foremast Club cruises identified through the first part of 2008.

In the past, I have had a hard time getting the Foremast rates to come up on the Windstar site. Have had to call them to get the correct fare. Once I got the correct fare I was able to work with an internet agency to get a discount off the Foremast Club price.

Beth' date=' we are leaving next month on the Wind Surf out of Barcelona and are very interested in the Barbados cruise next year is the one you are on a Formast sailing? I don't have a copy of the 2007 Formast Cruises. The savings are so great that I would like to plan our cruise around them.[/color']

Shirley

WW-

Yes, our departure is a Foremast Sailing, and the fare was too good to pass up. It will be our second Windstar cruise, but the first on the Windsurf. We loved our trip last year on the Windstar, and we're hoping this ship will be as good.

The ONLY complaint we had was the DH's head hit the ceiling on all the exercise equipment in the gym. (I solved this problem by being 5'3" and avoiding the gym altogether!:D ) The Windsurf's gym looks a little more appealing, although in my opinion, its a trade off for the extra size and passenger load.

Why don't you join us?

Beth

Archived