norwegian dawn or Qm2?

wavetogo

Having doubts about going on Qm2 after reading so many negative reports. Already booked a B1 guarantee for Nov.6th on th QM2, thinking of canceling and going on the Norwegian Dawn and booking a romance suite or penthouse for the same amount as the B1 catagory on the QM2. Here all good reports about the Dawn. Any comments or opinions???

Thanks Donna

My own personal opinion is that NCL cannot compete with Cunard in terms of quality of food and service. NCL is basically just OK food and the service leaves something to be desired. Cunard has really wonderful food.

Darcie

I too have been on both cunard(not the qm2) & ncl, on the Dawn. I would never go on NCL again, not that it was awful, just not my taste. The level of service I received on Cunard (Sea Goddess II) was unreal, just kept getting better & better. Now I know that there is a huge difference between a cruising yacht like the SG-II & a mega liner like the QM2 but you will never convince me, based on my experience that a suite on the Dawn would be better, in any way, then steerage(JK) class with cunard. IMHO.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2005;03;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]
Grand Princess

Archived