Caribbean Princess - Cabins on Caribe Deck - Question?

comettgirl

I was in c311- outside cabin. There are 4 chairs and one table, one small table. The table and two chairs are the basic plastic type, good for eating at. The other two chairs are more "deluxe" style, had the outdoor cushions on seat and back, with a tall back, and would adjust back I believe. There was a small endtable type table between them for sitting things on. No lounge type chairs. We enjoyed going out on the deck in the evening, and when entering and leaving ports. We ate breakfast out there a couple mornings. You can be seen if you go out about half way or more on your deck by the ones above, and a little by the deck directly below. I was pleased with the heavy sliding doors, all window, and made up almost the whole outside wall of the cabin floor to ceiling. It stayed open by itself. There were two sets of curtains, light weight sheers, and very heavy ones. Blocked out all light when closed, no need to fasten anything to keep them closed. When we had them all the way closed we couldn't tell when it was morning without getting up and looking outside the curtains.

Archived