Windsurf July 30

laurelguy

Hi to all who may be doing the Nice to Rome trip. A new mailing just came from the operator with more info but I was curious about money onboard and exchange. I called Windsurf directly and they said there is NO dollar exchange onboard. So..for excursions on your own, shopping, etc...euros are a must and they said "bring em with you." Not sure how much to bring but a good heads up I thought. Onboard you can charge everything to your cabin. I was surprised because most ships have an exchange for euros onboard. See ya!:cool:

Thanks for the information Laurelguy...have not heard anything from anyone at this time, so still waiting to get some information that may help in making the final arrangements. Will have to look into the euro thing, would be nice if they would let people know ahead of time as to what is done and not done on the cruise..dont want to charge every purchase that is made:( Hope you are looking forward to this as much as we are, the time is getting closer. Have not heard from the travel agent as to her getting anything from Windstar or the tour people..guess just have to wait and be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Finkwil....Yes, I'm excited, too..especially now that the summer doldrums have hit L.A. and summer is upon us. The most recent mailing was from the guys in Florida..just a new brochure with more info(but not on euros or individual excursions)...just times to board, etc...I hope your travel agent gets it. if not, the latest fact stuff is on TravelPride' s website. Check it out! And best to you...:cool:

Archived