Questions of the NCL Pearl

Thanks for the replies and the great pictures.... We are in Cabin 11156, which should be just about the middle cabin on the Pearl's Deck 11... :) Thanks..

I am in the same cabin for the Gem in Feb 2008 :) Let me know how you like it.

I am in the same cabin for the Gem in Feb 2008 :) Let me know how you like it.
We will be cruising later in 2007 and will be happy to give you a report of the Pearl mini-suite 11156 .... I saw some of your pictures of the Jewel on another CC post... Do you have more pictures of the mini-suites on the Jewel? Where can we find a diagram of the room lay out for the Jewel/Pearl? We are in the process of booking another cruise now that we can take before March 07... Do you recomment the Aft cabins and if so which floor is the best aft cabins and on which NCL ship... Thanks

I was on the Jewel in Feb. and we were in room 11656 right next door to your future room. The balcony was not any larger than the Mini suites on each side of the ship. But the view is fantastic. You get plenty of sun, but not too much. You are going to enjoy your cabin and balcony, I am certain.

I refer to the balcony size only because we all know that the balcony on the Dawn in the aft cabins are much larger. But like I said the Jewel ones are not any larger. :confused:

I do hope I did not confuse you!!!:rolleyes:

We will be cruising later in 2007 and will be happy to give you a report of the Pearl mini-suite 11156 .... I saw some of your pictures of the Jewel on another CC post... Do you have more pictures of the mini-suites on the Jewel? Where can we find a diagram of the room lay out for the Jewel/Pearl? We are in the process of booking another cruise now that we can take before March 07... Do you recomment the Aft cabins and if so which floor is the best aft cabins and on which NCL ship... Thanks

Same layout as the Dawn

03_s2.gif

http://eu.ncl.com/ncl-eu/index_fleet.html

I love aft cabins - great view, not traffic in the hallway. a balcony out of the wind you can use all the time.

If you want an aft Mini they are only on the Jewel and POHI now = deck 11

Aft BA - deck 10 on the Dawn/Star (only 2) are special with a huge balcony

The AC on the Sun is outstanding - The AF Mini is excellent as well.

The only aft cabins I have any concern with are the deck 8 on the Sun since they are over the theater some have reported they could feel the base music but that was short lived and they loved the location.

Also reviews have reported a lot of vibration at full speed on the Spirit in the view aft cabins available,

I can't wait to talk to those on the Pearl deck 8 over the bowling alleys.:eek:

Archived