what is best side of ship for towns and coast

carolecruiser06

i understand heliport area is best for the locks. we are planning Brilliance 3-3-08 and would like to be on the side of the ship that is along the coastline for the towns, etc. we have #7618 balcony. Is this a good room? also we have party of four so how is the overhead bunkbeds? any info would be appreciated.

When you are at sea, you won't be seeing much land if any at all, so it won't matter which side of the ship you are on. In each port, the ship docks a different way, so again it won't matter which side of the ship you are on.

• 3 months later...
i understand heliport area is best for the locks. we are planning Brilliance 3-3-08 and would like to be on the side of the ship that is along the coastline for the towns, etc. we have #7618 balcony. Is this a good room? also we have party of four so how is the overhead bunkbeds? any info would be appreciated.

We have always found the port side to be most advantageous for viewing after leaving the locks

I was wondering the same thing, but I suppose it would depend on which direction your cruise is going, P to A or A to P. Ours is going from the Atlantic to the Pacific. Someone said that their TA said the starboard was best for ours.

• 2 months later...

Archived