Crossing 2008 ?......

LBLBSC

:confused: I was wondering which crossing in 2008 you are referring to on your threads -

1. You seem to know which Captain(s) will be on duty for the crossing in 2008. Please confirm this again. I think you are referring to the II?

2. When did you handle the booking without a single supplement?

3. Are all you "regulars" who chat on this board booked on this cruise crossing?

4. How do you handle air reservations for a crossing? One way tickets?

5. FF- I thought you had stopped being a SeaDream proponent. Do I have you confused with somebody else? If not, have you returned to SeaDream?

Thanks for all the answers.

LBLBSC...

I learned about the November '08 crossing while on board SDI a couple of days before we reached Rio. The SD 2008 autumn schedule had not been published but I spoke to the CD on board and he checked it out for me and was able to make the booking. I don't think the schedule is on the internet yet but bookings are being made... I've no idea how many 00% single supplements are available for any sailing but if you're interested in this one it would be worth your while to call SD directly.

Air arrangements out of Tenerife are a pain... I'll probably tack this on to a couple of weeks in Spain and try to use miles to fit the pieces together..

At the time I booked I didn't know of anyone else who'd be on the crossing except Capt J... and that was enough for me!;)

LBLBSC -- We are referring to the November '08 SD 2 crossing (Voyage 2844) from Tenerife to Miami. My wife and I booked that one while on SD 2 in November. It's not published on the SD website but they are selling space already.

We did the crossing from Tenerife in November '06 and used British Airways frequent flyer miles for one way tickets from the US to Tenerife via London Gatwick and purchased a one way ticket home from San Juan.

There are lots of flights from Madrid to Tenerife so that's another way to get there.

Hope that helps. If you have more questions, just holler.

At the time I booked I didn't know of anyone else who'd be on the crossing except Capt J... and that was enough for me!;)

Oops..:o ..not quite true... I did know that ctbjr and mrs ctbjr would be on the crossing... he's the one who emailed me about it!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived