Freedom Class - Which GS ??

mitaxi

OK, I have 1298. I had heard bad things about the ones under what looks to be the solarium pool. One poster here said the deck chairs scraping over the ceiling at all hours of the night really bothered him. He said the GS's under the other pools were ok because the deck above those had a different kind of flooring.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Michele! :D

Keeping my fingers crossed that there are no loud chairs...lol. ;)

Well Can't wait for your update..how was your cruise... how was your GS...?? any noise...

Michele

I have been on deck 10 twice and each time I did hear chairs scraping -at some point- but it was by no means a constant thing and only happened a couple times while I was in the room on each cruise.

Try for room 8262 or 8260. This room is below the hot tubs and while the floor plans don't show it the balcony's on these rooms slightly bow out and you will have a little bit of a bigger balcony. We were in these rooms on the Freedom and have the same rooms booked on the Liberty.

Just back, 1598 or 1298. No doubt! These are mid ship right beneath the sports pool and the floor above is carpeted...no scraping chairs above. We heard NADA above, below or beside. :D

We had 1298 but I would try for 1598 because you would wake up looking at the ports. We kept waking up and seeing open ocean with the ports around the otherside, except for Labadee.

If you get 1298 with CAROLYN, consider yourself LUCKY. She is a doll!

Went in March (can't remember cabin number, under solarium, port side).

Can DEFINITELY hear the solarium deck chairs, often starting around 6am as people jockey for position with their chairs for the day.

Very, very irritating!!

Archived