jacksonville residence inn airport-reviews,info?

bluecruisin

Can anyone share thier review or info of this hotel? Thanks

Sorry, don't have any info. on this hotel. However, I'm booked at the Hampton Inn & Suites, JAX Airport. It has gotten wonderful reviews -- including rated #1 by TripAdvisor. Includes breakfast and free airport shuttle. So, unless you're working with points and/or rewards through Marriott for the Residence Inn, why not look into the Hampton. Decent rate $166(inclusive) for suite.

Sorry, don't have any info. on this hotel. However, I'm booked at the Hampton Inn & Suites, JAX Airport. It has gotten wonderful reviews -- including rated #1 by TripAdvisor. Includes breakfast and free airport shuttle. So, unless you're working with points and/or rewards through Marriott for the Residence Inn, why not look into the Hampton. Decent rate $166(inclusive) for suite.

I called this hotel, and they don't have a shuttle to the cruise port.

We are cruising out of Jacksonville Oct.4th and we are staying at the (LaQuinta inn north) they are about 5 miles from the cruise port. They provide a free shuttle and they charge $5.00 a day for parking. I got a room there for under $50.00. So for about $75.00 for a night stay and shuttle. Same price as it is to park at port for 5 days. Good deal I would say.

Archived