Any recommendations of anything in GC except the stingray excursion?..

Esmerelda

Hi, my two boys and I did the stingray excursion last year...it was ok but its nothing I care to repeat. Between the rough waters and the 500 people that were in the same spot as us...I do not care to ever repeat that excursion again.

This time around, its my honeymoon! Are there any other recommendations as to things to do? I would prefer something romantic, even a smaller group of people...snorkeling...shopping...etc. As I said, the only thing we did was the stingray thing the last time.

All help appreciated,

Esmerelda

Grand Cayman has many other things to offer like snorkeling, snuba, island tours, kayaking tours, underwater tours in a submarine, and there's always 7 mile beach which is breathtaking. If it were just me and my husband, I would either have a relaxing day at 7 mile beach together, or do a luxury yacht sunset cruise. :D

A trip to seven-mile beach and then a couple of hours exploring the downtown shopping district, arm and arm together, sounds great for a honeymoon adventure. DH and I have been married 37 years and still enjoy roaming the downtown area in GC port - and we always bring home a selection of Blackbeard's rum cakes for our friends. Our Friends and family feel they have better flavor than the Tortuga rum cakes available there. While you're shopping pick up a bottle of island rum to enjoy on your first annivesary so you can relive your honeymoon.

While in Puerto Vallerto in Sept. DH and I purchased a VERRRY expensive tequila we are saving for our 50th anniversary - just so we can relive that beautiful cruise again.

• 1 month later...

Archived