2 Years Whats changed?

We are going on Serenade in December. Due to the bad economy and cut backs at my job, It will be 2 months short of 2 years since our last cruise. I know that the economy has made the cruise lines change some things. Can anyone update me as to what to expect so I will not be completely blown away. I know some of the perks have been taken away. I am a diamond member so what can I expect?

Thanks

If it's less than a 7 day cruise don't expect lobster. No drink coupons in your diamond coupon book. Usually 1 less port of call. Fuel charge sometimes. You may or may not get a bag or a ball cap for being a C&A member. Those are the things that came to mind after our last LOS cruise.:(

No access to the Concierge Lounge for Diamond. You must be D+ or be in a GS or better now for CL access. However, you will get a nightly "Diamond Event" with free wine and champagne and 25% off everything else. These changes to Diamond perks started today, so we're all still wondering exactly how they will work.

If it's less than a 7 day cruise don't expect lobster. No drink coupons in your diamond coupon book. Usually 1 less port of call. Fuel charge sometimes. You may or may not get a bag or a ball cap for being a C&A member. Those are the things that came to mind after our last LOS cruise.:(

1. Yes, there is. It's not for a free drink. It's a buy one, get one free glass of wine coupon.

2. There is no fuel surcharge now. I don't expect that they'll be adding one any time soon.

Archived