Boudicca November 8th?

Bispham Boo

Hope you can help me. A dear friend has been lucky enough to win a cruise with FO, on the 8th November, going tothe Iberian peninsula. The website shows it is the Balmoral, but she's been told it is the Boudicca.

Can anyone help? She's a first time cruiser and is really looking forward to whichever ship it is. Any hints about the ship (whichever it is) would be great. Also, does anyone know if vegetarians are well-catered for by FO. Thanks.

Congratulations to your friend! :)

According to my Fred Olsen brochure, it is Boudicaa she'll be sailing on 8th November from/to Portsmouth calling at Bilbao, La Corunna, Leixoes, Gibraltar and Lisbon. The cruise is BD0927

I've not sailed on Boudicaa but have sailed with Fred Olsen a number of times and have found them to have friendly, helpful crews. because their ships are small you get to know the crew and fellow passengers well! :)

Menus are varied with vegetarian options available. Waiters get to know you and you can always talk to the Restaurant Manager.

I hope your friend has a wonderful first cruise! ;)

Thanks very much for your reply, it sounds a very interesting itinerary. I'm sure she'll have a great time and will be pleased to know that vegetarians are well-catered for. I just wish she was taking me! But I suppose her boyfriend has priority.;)

Archived