How many Passengers Onboard?

curlyguy

Guest maddycat
Can anyone tell me, how I can check out online, how many rooms are booked for my cruise in November on the Freedom?

As far as I know, the only way to tell how many cabins are booked for your cruise is to do a phantom booking, checking each cabin catagory. That will tell what cabins are available in each catagory. Very time consuming.

You can't tell from doing a phantom booking on RCI's web site. It only shows a few cabins in any catagory. Even if it only shows 1, that doesn't mean there is only 1 left. You can call and ask. We can be banned from the boards if we reveal the web site that does show all (or almost all) cabins as it is a travel agency site.

I believe if RCL's web site says one cabin, there may only be one cabin. The most they list is 4, so if 4 shows, it may be 4 but also it could be 50!

And of course there's the "float" that doesn't show up. People reserve a state room and don't make the deposit, or, people cancel a booking and their state room goes back in the pool. While those state rooms are in limbo they won't show up.

Archived