Interior room question

runningcrazy

I am considering booking an interior room for the June Egypt, Turkey, Greece cruise but can not find where my children will sleep. The booking says "2 Lower". It shows what looks to be a queen size bed, but I can not figure out from the pictures where my two boys will sleep. I obviously typed in that there would be 4 in the room and it kicked back an inside room. A little help please. We have only travelled on Carnival before and I am not familiar with Costa.

Thank you!

I am considering booking an interior room for the June Egypt, Turkey, Greece cruise but can not find where my children will sleep. The booking says "2 Lower". It shows what looks to be a queen size bed, but I can not figure out from the pictures where my two boys will sleep. I obviously typed in that there would be 4 in the room and it kicked back an inside room. A little help please. We have only travelled on Carnival before and I am not familiar with Costa.

Thank you!

inside cabin will have two lowers and two uppers. the two lower beds are put together to make a bigger bed- the upper beds will be above the two beds on the floor.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2336185950097654989iqLCHE

to make more pace in the cabin dont keep the beds on the floor together but have them placed UNDER the upper beds.

Thank you!

It would help other CC members to help if you would state which ship and which cabin.

Ron

Thank you!

There are two upper beds concealed in the deckhead (ceiling) at each side of the room,

Your steward drops these each night whilst you are out at the theatre or evening meal

http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-lines/costa-cruises/photos/album-997/

see pic here

Jack McH

Archived