Booked a Cruise

smythy21

Hi everyone,

this is my first post to this forum and looking forward to gettin lots of info from everyone.

we booked the liberty of the seas western caribbean cruise for june 2010 and cant to go on it. we booked an inside stateroom on deck 9 as we didnt want to splash the cash and keep it for the activities on board!!!

any questions i hope you can help me out!!!!

Hi everyone,

this is my first post to this forum and looking forward to gettin lots of info from everyone.

we booked the liberty of the seas western caribbean cruise for june 2010 and cant to go on it. we booked an inside stateroom on deck 9 as we didnt want to splash the cash and keep it for the activities on board!!!

Hi Smythy - Welcome to Cruise Critic - you will find lots of information on these Boards.

You should go to the "Roll Call" section, click on "Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle", click on Liberty of the Seas, and then click on the date you are sailing. You will find your fellow passengers there. Enjoy the Liberty - she's a great ship.

Charlie

Welcome to CruiseCritic and congratulations on booking your cruise.

Be warned, you may become as addicted as the rest of us on here, both to CruiseCritic and to Cruising.

Lots of good infomration on the boards. Also look for the RollCall threads and find your sailing, its a great way to meet people who will be on your cruise.

have fun and Happy Sails!:)

Hi Smythy - Welcome to Cruise Critic - you will find lots of information on these Boards.

You should go to the "Roll Call" section, click on "Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle", click on Liberty of the Seas, and then click on the date you are sailing. You will find your fellow passengers there. Enjoy the Liberty - she's a great ship.

Charlie

thanks very mush and looking forward to gettin lots of info. i already signed up to the roll call and found a few people who are sailing the same date as us

Hi everyone,

We really enjoyed the Liberty. Have sailed her twice. There's so much to see and do - you'll have a wonderful time!

We book inside cabins for most of our cruises. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits (ice shows, Royal Promenade, miniature golf, etc., etc.) that suite guests enjoy.

It will be a great experience. Enjoy the anticipation!

Liberty...WOW, what a beauty. The Royal Promenade had some great entertainment while we were on it. A sorta walk way came down from the ceiling and the performers sang and danced on it. Really cool

Have fun planning and enjoy the anticipation of going.

This is your first...it won't be your last!!!

I have stayed in an interior and it's fine. You will love everything about your cruise. The Liberty is a great ship and it will be wonderful. As you plan, remember to watch the price of your cruise to see if you get any price drops. Also check the threads for what ports you're going to so you can see what you might want to do for excursions. And most important - have fun - enjoy!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I'm sure you'll have plenty of help with your questions.

I sailed on Liberty in January - you will love her!! I, too, have gotten inside rooms lately, as I hardly ever spend time in the room except to sleep and change clothes.

Welcome aboard!

Archived