Liverpool

RayF

I've just picked up the Fred Olsen 2010/2011 brochure. According to the maps on pages 95 and 97, Liverpool has been relocated to the Solway Firth :)

Hi will have to get our brochure out and look we are booked Norway in May on Bouddicca from Liverpool Dont know what map your looking at but ours def Liverpool. P 95 VIKING VOYAGE this is the cruise we have booked

Chrissy

Now if they could just relocate Dover and Southampton to Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft I would be one happy bunny!! ha ha

Why is that. i would like to see other cruiselines going from Liverpool lol. We are having to come back from Southampton in Sept a long trek as we live near Blackpool.

Chrissy

Hi will have to get our brochure out and look we are booked Norway in May on Bouddicca from Liverpool Dont know what map your looking at but ours def Liverpool. P 95 VIKING VOYAGE this is the cruise we have booked

Chrissy

We are on that one.Last one was from Southampton, never again. Took us 14 hrs to get home. we had to wait 4 hrs for the coach. Wish we had more choice from liverpool.

We are on that one.Last one was from Southampton, never again. Took us 14 hrs to get home. we had to wait 4 hrs for the coach. Wish we had more choice from liverpool.

Hi glad to know someone else is on that cruise i take it you are in easy reach of Liverpool, lol. We will have to stay in touch and maybe meet up on the cruise. Have you done Norway before we have on the Black Prince our first time on Bouddica. We have the complimetary coach from F O leaves Southampton 10 am hubby not happy ship not returning to Liverpool on the return but docking Southampton guess we have to grin and bear it. Better not be 14 hrs hubby at work the next day.

Chrissy.

Hi everyone and thanks for all your replies to what was meant to be a light-hearted post :).

If you look carefully at the map, you will see that they have placed Liverpool about 100 miles too far north and roughly where Carlisle is in real life.

Ray

Hi glad to know someone else is on that cruise i take it you are in easy reach of Liverpool, lol. We will have to stay in touch and maybe meet up on the cruise. Have you done Norway before we have on the Black Prince our first time on Bouddica. We have the complimetary coach from F O leaves Southampton 10 am hubby not happy ship not returning to Liverpool on the return but docking Southampton guess we have to grin and bear it. Better not be 14 hrs hubby at work the next day.

Chrissy.

You've frightened the life out of me. Do you mean the 13th May FO cruise is not going back to Liverpool?. Went on my itinery to make sure. Haven't heard of any changes. Bet i've read this the wrong way.:confused:

Not been to Norway before, really looking forward to it.

It was my own fault that the journey took 14 hours. I didn't know how long it would take to get of the ship,and booked a coach for 10-30. We were at the coach station for 7-30. and had a wait of an hour and a half in London when we got there. A nightmare.

If i go from Southampton again i will try for a cheap flight.

We can get a bus to the Terminal, free bus pass as well. We live in Widnes, Cheshire but it's only 40 minutes to liverpool. Bliss :D

Hi everyone and thanks for all your replies to what was meant to be a light-hearted post :).

If you look carefully at the map, you will see that they have placed Liverpool about 100 miles too far north and roughly where Carlisle is in real life.

Ray

Well Liverpool was in the same place when i went there last week:D

You've frightened the life out of me. Do you mean the 13th May FO cruise is not going back to Liverpool?. Went on my itinery to make sure. Haven't heard of any changes. Bet i've read this the wrong way.:confused:

Sorry if i confused you the Norway cruise is indeed going back to Liverpool.

Its the cruise we are going on this weekend that ends up at Southampton.

You will be blown away with Norway the sceneray is stunning. hence us going again next May weather be a little cooler than June this but hey who cares

Chrissy

You've

Sorry if i confused you the Norway cruise is indeed going back to Liverpool.

Its the cruise we are going on this weekend that ends up at Southampton.

You will be blown away with Norway the sceneray is stunning. hence us going again next May weather be a little cooler than June this but hey who cares

Chrissy

thank goodness for that, i'm easily confused

Archived