Why is there so little on this forum about Rhapsody?

Ausgirl

I know that Rhapsody is doing regular cruises to Alaska at the moment and will be coming down to Australia in the next few months (we will be taking our first cruise on her in January). I have read all the reviews and enjoy reading the RCC boards for info but find no-one seems to talk about Rhapsody very much. All questions and comments seem to relate to the other, possibly bigger ships.

There is a bit on Rhapsody on the Australian forum but the ship hasn't been down under since early this year.

Who out there who has been on Rhapsody recently?? Someone... anyone...

I know that Rhapsody is doing regular cruises to Alaska at the moment and will be coming down to Australia in the next few months (we will be taking our first cruise on her in January). I have read all the reviews and enjoy reading the RCC boards for info but find no-one seems to talk about Rhapsody very much. All questions and comments seem to relate to the other, possibly bigger ships.

There is a bit on Rhapsody on the Australian forum but the ship hasn't been down under since early this year.

Who out there who has been on Rhapsody recently?? Someone... anyone...

I suggest that you look at the Rhapsody Roll Calls as that is where I have found most of our information on the various Rhapsody sailings. We have a lot of family in Oz and they have really enjoyed their cruises on the Rhapsody to both the South Pacific and the New Zealand trips.

Archived