Embarking at Piraeus on Odyssey

Croce

Quick newbie question. We are boarding in Athens next week. When we take a taxi to the passenger ship terminal, will it be obvious where the Odyssey is? I'm just working out the details and wondered if someone knew. Are there berth numbers or is it small enough to be apparent where the ship might be? Sorry for my ignorance, but every time I take something for granted, I usually regret it. Thanks all.

When we were in Piraeus for the inaugural cruise we were docked at cruise terminal B.

As I wrote in some detail on the thread about the cruise, please be cautious about the switch and bait trick of taxi drivers in Athens. They will quote one price and then come up with a story about day of the week/congestion/what's in your best interest and show an "official" note in Greek language that they say entitles them to charge much more.

I know very well about which terminal we were docked at because I took a public bus from near the olympic basketball stadium to Piraeus when the scam started to reveal itself and I then bounded from the taxi.

You are embarking in Piraeus so hopefully your hotel or transfer agent will ensure that you avoid this mess.

Bon voyage

Ductape,

Still here in Kentucky. We leave Athens on the Saturday the 26th, but I hope for better weather on the cruise than here. It's raining cats and dogs. If it doesn't stop before we leave town, I won't be able to cut the grass and it will surely be knee high by the time we return. :eek:

Ductape,

Still here in Kentucky. We leave Athens on the Saturday the 26th, but I hope for better weather on the cruise than here. It's raining cats and dogs. If it doesn't stop before we leave town, I won't be able to cut the grass and it will surely be knee high by the time we return. :eek:

Croce,

have you thought about employing a gardener.:)

Archived