SS suite and above

mylove

Could anyone please tell me the benefits and perks of having a suite?I'm in such a dilema as to upgrade or not.thanks,Oh it will be on the Infinity.

When you stay in a Sky Suite on Celebrity Infinity, you will receive these added amenities:

•24-hour European butler service•Priority check-in and departing•Priority luggage delivery at boarding•Welcome champagne•Dining room seating preference•Personalized stationery•Celebrity tote bag•100% cotton oversized bath towels•Complimentary use of bathrobes•Private portrait sitting

Celebrity's suites include European butler service, a Celebrity exclusive.

This service includes:

•Assistance with unpacking/packing•Daily news delivery•Full breakfast•In-suite lunch & dinner service•In-suite afternoon tea service•Evening hors d'oeuvres daily•Complimentary espresso & cappuccino•Shoeshine service•Delivery of requested board games

Of course the obvious benefit is a much larger room. All levels of suites (Cat SS, S1, S2, CS, RS, & PS) get the same benefits it's the size that differentiates these different categories.

If you are in a Penthouse Suite you will almost assuredly get invited to the Captain's Table on one of the formal nights.

The biggest advantages are twofold, more room and having a butler. Most suites have multiple rooms and dining in is much easier. You have two people waiting on you all week the Butler, who takes care of your needs and the attendent who takes care of the room. I have had suites on a couple of ships and I am just not a suite person, some others can't live without them. I believe it is is to each his own.

I guess its like the old saying goes"try it and see if you like it."I can upgrade for such a great deal I think it would be silly not to try it...Thank you for your comments,and please other's that have a comment keep them coming.

Kimberley

When you stay in a Sky Suite on Celebrity Infinity, you will receive these added amenities:

•24-hour European butler service•Priority check-in and departing•Priority luggage delivery at boarding•Welcome champagne•Dining room seating preference•Personalized stationery•Celebrity tote bag•100% cotton oversized bath towels•Complimentary use of bathrobes•Private portrait sitting

Celebrity's suites include European butler service, a Celebrity exclusive.

This service includes:

•Assistance with unpacking/packing•Daily news delivery•Full breakfast•In-suite lunch & dinner service•In-suite afternoon tea service•Evening hors d'oeuvres daily•Complimentary espresso & cappuccino•Shoeshine service•Delivery of requested board games

Of course the obvious benefit is a much larger room. All levels of suites (Cat SS, S1, S2, CS, RS, & PS) get the same benefits it's the size that differentiates these different categories.

If you are in a Penthouse Suite you will almost assuredly get invited to the Captain's Table on one of the formal nights.

Are there any other perks other than the ones listed above that one can take advantage of while on board (we are booked in a royal suite on Century)? Thanks for any replies

Archived