Miss no live from the CB!

sept10dsm

So sorry -- I did bring my laptop with me and definitely enjoying the wifi from the stateroom. Have to admit, this is such a busy and full trip I've hardly had to chance to jump on the computer. It's been a fabulous cruise, the weather and seas have been cooperating nicely. Definitely needed to bundle up on a few of the ports though.

So sorry -- I did bring my laptop with me and definitely enjoying the wifi from the stateroom. Have to admit, this is such a busy and full trip I've hardly had to chance to jump on the computer. It's been a fabulous cruise, the weather and seas have been cooperating nicely. Definitely needed to bundle up on a few of the ports though.

No need to be sorry!! It was nice to hear the progress of the cruise and all the fun. Glad all is going well for you on this cruise. I know as the weeks go by, the cooler it will be. By the time we go on Oct 17 I know it will be much cooler. We've gone twice on this cruise before around the same time so I'm pretty sure the cooler crisper air will be there! HAVE A GREAT time on your cruise back tonight!! I know really the only free day was today.

I can't wait to read your review!

I was also really missing the live from, as we are sailing two weeks from today!! I would like to post live, but I'm not taking my computer, and I don't know how feasible it would be to post from the cafe.

When I read your other thread about the power going out, I was excited because I felt there was some connection to the ship. :o Of course, I then felt very sorry for you and the rest of the passengers, but it sounds like the fab CB crew had it all under control. ;)

Archived