Ship excursion in Manzanillo- which Exclusive Resort for the ship excursion?

smch916

Hello Carnival Cruisers! Have you sailed the Mexican Riviera on the Spirit and taken the ship sponsored excursion to the Exclusive Resort? I'm hoping someone can tell me which resort they will be taking us to so I can do a bit of research ahead of time. Haven't been able to find any info over in the port of call boards so hoping someone here can help :)

Thanks!

As I mentioned in my original post....I haven't been able to find this information in the port of call boards which would be why I came to the Carnival boards since it's a Carnival excursion.

You are correct...almost no info re Manzanillo on the Mex Riv Board...so can anyone help with this info or any other about Manzanillo? We are looking for things to do. Thanks.

You can go on your own to La Hadas. Its a $10 cab ride and you pay about $35 per person to spend the day They give you back that amount in vouchers though so its way worth it.A beautiful place!!! There is a great pool and a beach with sun tents and bar service.

Someone on our roll call posted this:

I didn’t know if anyone was interested, but I contacted Carnival to find out the resort they were using for the Exclusive Resort and Beach Break excursion in Manzanillo.

They use the Karmina Palace.

I contacted the Karmina Palace and to pay for the all inclusive day pass on your own is $65 per person, 9:00am to 5:00pm, children are half price.

...how long I have been looking for someone on this cruise?

I too am looking for something to do in Manzanillo and also think it looks like a place for a beach day.

But then again, I live on the beach, so maybe not!

If anyone has any good ideas... please remember us. Will keep looking on all other possible threads!

;)

Kenito, we have a roll call going for this cruise. Join us! Go to forum jump and scroll down to Carnival. Now go to Carnival Spirit. There is a thread with the date 19/26/2009. Click on that and start meeting all the fun people on this cruise! See you there.:)

Archived