Century Celebrity Suite 1141-anyone?

Luckyroot

Anyone ever stayed in this cabin? Anything we should know about it? This is only our second cruise, and our first balcony cabin.

In the Celebrity booklet, it says that this suite is larger than an oceanview cabin (244 sq ft vs oceanview's 175 sq ft) but I read on a thread somewhere (I think a post by one of the board moderators?) that the Celebrity suite is only 175 sq ft as well, does anyone know for sure?

Thanks for any info/pictures anyone can provide.

Same size as the standard outside room, plus the square footage of the balcony.

I don't particularly care for the cabin... nor it's location. I'm not a big fan of aft cabins.

I do think, however, that the Sky Suites.. especially if you can snag one on Deck 12 are a better value, even though they are more expensive. Much larger! Though my suite of choice on Century is the RS. 1046 to be exact.

Actually the measurements given are incorrect. If you're in the Sky Suite, the cabin is actually 244 sq. ft. as listed PLUS the size of the veranda which can be 69 or 142 sq. ft. Therefore, the cabin with the 69 sq. ft. baclony is actually 313 sq. ft. totally. The cabins are not the same as the standard size cabins. Otherwise, they'd be called balcony cabins and not suites.

But, the Sky Suites on the Sports deck do have the larger veradas. Learned that the hard way when I opted for the Penthouse Deck Sky Suite as we had been on the PH deck before.

Archived