Was I just imagining this???

NYCruiseMom

I could have swore at some point I saw a link on ncl.com for a parental consent form. I'm traveling with my two boys w/out my husband, so I need to have a notarized consent form from him and I thought I saw it on their site! Was I imagining it?? Has anyone else seen this? I've searched their entire site and now can't find it. :confused:

I could have swore at some point I saw a link on ncl.com for a parental consent form. I'm traveling with my two boys w/out my husband, so I need to have a notarized consent form from him and I thought I saw it on their site! Was I imagining it?? Has anyone else seen this? I've searched their entire site and now can't find it. :confused:

perhaps not:

From NCL.com

Minors: A child traveling with an adult who is not the parent or legal guardian must possess a notarized parental/guardian consent letter that authorizes the minor to travel and that further authorizes medical treatment in case of an emergency.

http://www.ncl.com/more/cruise_docs.htm

perhaps not:

From NCL.com

Minors: A child traveling with an adult who is not the parent or legal guardian must possess a notarized parental/guardian consent letter that authorizes the minor to travel and that further authorizes medical treatment in case of an emergency.

http://www.ncl.com/more/cruise_docs.htm

Thanks, Shoreguy..but I thought there was also something about one parent needing the other parent's consent..with a link to that form. Maybe I saw it when I was registering online?

Thanks, Shoreguy..but I thought there was also something about one parent needing the other parent's consent..with a link to that form. Maybe I saw it when I was registering online?

Read the rest of the material at the above link. Certain countries do require consent. Canada is one for sure.

Taking your kids out of the country normally does require a notorized consent from the other parent whether still married or divorced. To be completely safe it is a good idea to have this information with you. It only takes a couple of minutes, is free or close to free and worth the price for the piece of mind, knowing you will not been turned away at the Airport of the cruise port. NMNita

Archived