Singles on Majesty

Sonchyne4U

Although each week is different, there is usually a good mix on each cruise. I would think that the best place to start looking for folks her age would be a the Sailaway Party Poolside on Deck 10. This is usually very well attended, and the venue allows you to see all the partygoers from the Sundeck on 11. She may not necessarily look only for "singles" but rather for folks her own age group. I'm sure she'll find some nice friends to socialize with.

Have a wonderful time onboard!

I sure hope she finds people to hang around with. She is a knock-out, if I must say so myself. I'm not just prejudice either. This is a de-stress trip for her as well. She will be graduating from NCSU Veterinary College in May and has had a very rough year this year. She is really looking forward to just having a relaxing week, but it would be much nicer for her if she found some people to party a little with...other than her parents and brother and sister-in-law. My son is getting married on the ship and they will have their own things to do (if you know what I mean), so she can't count on them much.

So let me get this straight ... she's hot, she's about to be a rich veterinarian, and she's looking for friends.

Can I come on this cruise? I'm bug, huggable, funny, and would make an excellent son-in-law. ;)

That does it! I'm calling Karen right now!

Down, boy, Down!

Archived