world cup on destiny

philst

hi could anyone tell me if there will be any world cup matches shown on board destiny next year. a group of us have booked 3-10 july not realising its the world cup(nothing to do with the wives not knowing it was on of course)thanks

They will (subject to the times being convenient I suppose).

We were on Destiny during the last World Cup, they set up a big screen in the Oklahoma, set out chairs in front of it and then brought down a hot buffet during half time (I think the game was on at about 1pm in the afternoon).

Not sure what time the games will be on in South Africa so that might affect what they do slightly however they will certainly try to get you the game - the week before our cruise they could only pick up German TV so they had to watch with German commentary and they did everything they could to connect to the bbc the following week during our cruise.

Hope that helps!

thanks for the reply jess we are hoping to watch england get through to the final on the eleventh. i think south africa are 1 hour time difference so noproblem there. really looking forward to the cruise first time on destiny. have been with thompson before a few years ago on island breeze and carousel enjoyed both thanks again for the reply.

Archived