Offical Photos from the sea trials

GregD

I thought that before sailing on the Liberty oF the Seas. I ended up finding that the Liberty never felt crowded, I never once got lost on the ship, and I found the service to be quite personal. I'm hoping Oasis will be the same. :)

One thing I noted when I sailed both the Explorer of the Seas and Norwegian Dawn. Although the Explorer is a much bigger ship, I never felt crowded and it was very easy to know my way on the ship (which I think is because of the layout of the Royal Promenade). As for Norwegian Dawn, I got lost and felt more crowded even though it had less passengers and was a smaller ship (especially decks 6 & 7). Although Oasis of the Seas is very big, once you get to know your way around the ship you will have no problem not getting lost. Plus, they will have Interactive TVs at various parts of the ship to help you find your way around. So for people who are concerned about overcrowding and getting lost, I think you will have to worry very little about this subject.

Finally, big thanks to everyone whose been posting photos of Oasis on Cruise Critic. Very exciting to see her in her final construction stages after all these years of waiting.

OMG its even worse than what i thought it might look like !!

Ugly big box

http://cruiseind.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/1838603_oasis_of_the_seas11.jpg

If thats the vision for cruising in the future thanks but no thanks !!

jj......

I think she looks cool. Every ship has it's own charm and personality. Oasis is one Big Bad Mama Jamma. To each his own. :cool: :)

One thing I noted when I sailed both the Explorer of the Seas and Norwegian Dawn. Although the Explorer is a much bigger ship, I never felt crowded and it was very easy to know my way on the ship (which I think is because of the layout of the Royal Promenade). As for Norwegian Dawn, I got lost and felt more crowded even though it had less passengers and was a smaller ship (especially decks 6 & 7). Although Oasis of the Seas is very big, once you get to know your way around the ship you will have no problem not getting lost. Plus, they will have Interactive TVs at various parts of the ship to help you find your way around. So for people who are concerned about overcrowding and getting lost, I think you will have to worry very little about this subject.

Finally, big thanks to everyone whose been posting photos of Oasis on Cruise Critic. Very exciting to see her in her final construction stages after all these years of waiting.

See, you agree with me! I think Oasis is going to be a fun new experience.

OMG its even worse than what i thought it might look like !!

Ugly big box

http://cruiseind.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/1838603_oasis_of_the_seas11.jpg

If thats the vision for cruising in the future thanks but no thanks !!

jj......

I guess you would rather go on the NCL Epic :eek:, No that is a Ugly Box, LOL!!!!:D

Archived