Get Fit for Christmas - 10 lbs. in 12 weeks!

Stacey779

Stacey I did order the My Fitness Coach CD and should get it in about 3 to 5 days. After your review I kept thinking about it. I will try to do it on days I don't have Zumba. I did see what your kettle ball looks like too. We have been using the 6 or 8 pound exercise balls while doing sit-ups in the toning portion of the class. Any kind of aids help mix up the workout.

Jeff you must be quite a card shark to win that much, we usually only play the slot machines and even if we win end up putting it back in.

Sharon

Stacey I did order the My Fitness Coach CD and should get it in about 3 to 5 days.

Sharon,

You'll have to let me know what you think. I've been using it about twice a week, but I think as it gets colder & starts snowing here I'll be using it even more.

Stacey, I got the confirmation, my CD has been shipped! It's been such beautiful weather here the last week that I have been able to go for walks with my dog and do work outside also. Wish spring was right around the corner instead of winter!

Stacey, I got the confirmation, my CD has been shipped! It's been such beautiful weather here the last week that I have been able to go for walks with my dog and do work outside also. Wish spring was right around the corner instead of winter!

It's been nice here too, especially on Sunday. I think it's been in the mid-60s most of the week, which is warm for New England. I keep hoping it stays like this, but I know it won't. I'll make sure to enjoy it while it lasts!

Wow, good for you another 4 pounds. I'm down another 1 pound and have 5 to go. It's slow but I'll take it. If I stay with my eating routine, even with wine and the holidays I'll make or be at below goal in February. Rainy days coming here in CT tomorrow and Saturday :(.

It's a good thing none of us was on a cruise this past week, I read a review of one in the caribbean that hit really bad waves. Thats such a shame because you look forward for so long to a good time and then the weather makes it impossible to enjoy. I think our weather is supposed to change on Sunday, but this week has been incredible. Mostly sunny and in the 60's during the day. What a great November so far. (since we had a cold summer and a really cold October)

Jeff keep up the good work,

Cate I'm sure you'll be at your goal if not below by Feb. Good for you!

Sharon

Hi everyone! I did my weigh-in this morning and I'm down to 121.6, which is only 0.6 lbs down from last week. It's been slow going here lately, but I'll get to my goal weight of 118 eventually. I still have about 5 weeks left until my cruise, so I'm confident I can lose 3.6 lbs by then.

I used my Wii Fitness Coach to do some yoga this morning. I'm seriously the least flexible person you've ever met. I've always wanted to do yoga, but was always too embarrassed to go to a class. The game taught me some poses and hopefully I'll be able to improve my flexibility eventually.

I hope everyone is doing well today. Have a good weekend! :cool:

Dam I feel old! A few weeks ago, I pulled a calf muscle jogging. It took weeks for the pain to go away. So, I went jogging on Friday and pulled my calf again, PLUS my achilles tendon on the same leg is killing me! My body just doesnt heal like it used to. I didnt do any cardio yesterday but went to the gym this morning and did an hour of HIIT on the elliptical machine. Since it is no impact it didnt hurt too much, but I am definitely limping. I just wont do any running and will stick to the machines for a while. My diet is going great but I havent been in Ketosysis for a few days and I dont know why...

Stacey I got "My Fittness Coach" on Saturday so plan getting it set up on Monday.

Jeff, better rest that muscle, you don't want to make it a chronic condition, when a little time is all it needs right now.

Was working outside for a while cutting off my perenial flowers, but gosh it got so cold I about froze!

Sharon

I lost another 6 pounds this week! I am down 20 pounds in a month to 193 pounds! I am absolutely stoked and motivated to lost another 20. I havent been in Ketosysis all week because I have been eating alot of salads and apples. But I am in a huge caloric deficit. Of course, I am hungry all the time. But I can tell my stomach has shrunk and I get full with less food. I still havent eaten any sweets, bread, pasta, rice, pizza, etc. Everybody immediately notices my weight loss which is encouraging. I just have to keep it going...

Hi everyone - sorry for posting so late today. It's still pretty slow going on my end, but I'm down to 120.6 lbs today, so that's exactly one pound less than last week. Not too bad, and I still think I can get down to 118 by Christmas.

This next week might be a bit challenging since we have Thanksgiving. I'm going to try to be good, but I know I won't be able to resist the desserts! "Portion control" will be my motto.

Have a great weekend! :D

Thanksgiving is going to be a HUGE cheat day for me. The key for me is to immediately get back on the diet after having a bad day. Dont say keep on cheating the following days. A cheat day occasionally is not a problem. The issue is when a cheat day becomes a cheat week. So, Turkey day I am going to over eat, but Friday I am right back on the diet.

I went over to the gym this morning and hit the elliptical machine for an hour. I try to really push it too. I am exhausted but I feel good. I am not going back to lifting weights until the Monday afte Thanksgiving and I will start back on P90X...

• 2 weeks later...
I have lost 26 pounds so far! From 213 down to 187 today! I would like to get down to 175 before my cruise on December 26th on the Eurodam! I can make it!!

Wow, congrats! Looks like you're on pace to make your goal. :)

I know I was MIA last week - I was at my in-laws (who don't have internet) and I was eating way too much so I didn't want to weigh in. However, I did weigh in today and I'm finally under 120! To be exact, my scale said 119.6. I'm still losing slowly but I think I'll be at 118 by the time December 20th rolls around.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Ive started back lifting weights this week and I am sore!! I am lifting 4 days per week in the mornings and cardio 5 days per week in the afternoon. Thats a lot but its the only way to get where I want to be in terms of weight and lean muscle mass. The diet is going pretty well but I havent been in ketosysis in weeks. I am getting too many carbs by eating lots of fruit and salads I think. Plus I eat protein bars that have about 18 grams of carbs each.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted, but I just wanted to share that I finally reached my goal weight! My goal was 118, and today I weighed in at 117.4 lbs! I'm sure I'll gain some of it back next week on my cruise, but I'm feeling good. Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! :)

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted, but I just wanted to share that I finally reached my goal weight! My goal was 118, and today I weighed in at 117.4 lbs! I'm sure I'll gain some of it back next week on my cruise, but I'm feeling good. Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! :)

Great job! That is fantastic! I am down to 182 pounds, and I started at 213 pounds 2 months ago. I dont think I will reach my goal of 175 pounds by December 26th but I gave it a good run. I have been hitting the cardio very hard. And have been keeping my diet in check with small bits of cheating here and there. I have to get all new clothes for my cruise on the Eurodam the day after Christmas. I took all my suits to be altered as well. This weight loss thing is very very hard. Ive had some highs and lows but I look totally different. Everybody immediately notices my weight loss and asks me about it. I feel great and I look good. Now its just a matter of sticking to this new lifestyle. I dont want to gain this weight back. its too hard to lose it once you put it on. Good luck to everybody!

Archived