suggestions of photographer and beach location in cozumel

Smilestr82u

We are going on a Western Caribbean cruise and will be in Cozumel on Dec 10, 2009. I'm looking for a photographer with reasonable rates (or feedback if it would be cheaper/easier to hire a cruise photographer) and also suggestions of which beach would be great for pics with facilities to change clothes....

We're getting our daughters senior pictures done on this trip, any info would be appreciated!!!!!

All feedback is welcome :)

Bring a good digital camera & do it yourself - you could shoot over 500 pictures on one card & then weed through them when you get home! We always end up with at least a few good shots everywhere we go - & that is using the timer on the camera so all of us are in it!

yep, i take my own...you can get a travel size tripod...and set the timer on your camera....or take your own pics without using one....

i did my daughter's SR. pics...and you know what...they turned out fabulous! i was so proud of them! wayyyyy better than any of her friends and i uploaded them to snapfish....and ordered prints and a couple of little flip books as gifts too. i saved a ton of money.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestion! My next big question is this:

which beach is most recommended? One that is easy to get to that will have a changing/restroom along with rocks/dock/palm trees...

things of natural beauty in the area?

All feedback is wanted!!!

Sincerely,

Jessica

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dan & Jkstoy however we have booked a photographer. My only question that remains is what is the best recommended beach that will have changing facilities along with natural beauty (palm trees/rocks etc)...

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Jessica

Archived