Weather in NZ

Tedirene

Hi,

We are booked on the Star Princess leaving Sydney on 24 October. First ports of call are Dunedin, Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland. Can anyone give me some tips on what the weather will be like? Should we rug up? - especially after the recent weather we have had in New South Wales (wettest September for some time)!!

Thanks

Ted

Hi,

We are booked on the Star Princess leaving Sydney on 24 October. First ports of call are Dunedin, Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland. Can anyone give me some tips on what the weather will be like? Should we rug up? - especially after the recent weather we have had in New South Wales (wettest September for some time)!!

Thanks

Ted

http://www.tourism.net.nz click on weather and climate and there is a host of info. Hope this helps ;)

I would be prepared for all sorts of Weather especially at the moment, as October can be wild weather! It can be wet, windy, warm, Cool & / or Cold!!

(At the moment in Auckland, according to our outside temp gauge at 2:30pm NZDT it read 8°C!)

Another useful link: http://www.metservice.co.nz

Hope this is of some help! :)

Archived