Freedom - Adults only pool

TrolleyGirl

Just off the Freedom yesterday and wanted to report what a good job the staff did at keeping the adults only pool, just that adults only. Two times I saw families w/ small children enter the pool and both times the families were politely reminded by the staff this was an adults only pool. Kudos to the staff!!

Awesome to hear, we are planning to spend ALOT of time in this area on the Conquest next week. I will tell you that when your last child moves out of your home life changes. I am not really sure I would have the patience with younger children now or more patience. But we are looking forward to a calmer quieter pool.

WOOT WOOT...five more days!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This may be a new policy on Carnival

On Destiny, Sept 3 cruise...the aft pool had 2 security who hustled to keep

kids out..they actually got to a woman with a tiny baby before she put the (diapered) tot in LOL>>> and they had to bring on a Spanish speaking waiter

to argue with the family (also the grampa had a cigar, the dad and 2 other young adults had cigs, they had 2 grade school age kids who already jumped in the pool and security got them out LOL)

kids were allowed back there for pizza, ice cream, grill...but NOT alllowed in the pool...and any one who lit up was stopped period

Maybe Carnival is going to actually enforce their own "rules"??

I do know that the "Serenity Deck" on Imagination last year never had ONE kid out there...and it was nice to actually have HOT hot tubs

Sounds like it might be the only place there would not be kids. I am looking forward to some quiet time at this pool, but also would like the hustle and bustle of all that goes on around the main pools. That must be where all the action is and games etc.

Can't wait til Jan. for this quiet area.

Just off the Freedom yesterday and wanted to report what a good job the staff did at keeping the adults only pool, just that adults only. Two times I saw families w/ small children enter the pool and both times the families were politely reminded by the staff this was an adults only pool. Kudos to the staff!!

We will be on the Freedom in March. Where is the adult only pool?

I think the aft pools are adults only on most ships. I am surprised to see that this area may also be non-smoking. That would be great for me and my DW, just not so great for the couple travelling with us.

Enjoy!

The struggle is what is an adult? I see the staff debating on when to approach teenagers in the aft pool and whirl pool. I always thought that adults were 21 years old to match the drinking age but I understand it's 18 years old and those who look like one!

Nothing against the under 21 year old set but.... you have to draw the line somewhere and sometimes I find Teenagers and young adults more disruptive to my cruise then kids!

Archived