Any sale for NCL WLCN yet? Waiting...

travelhome

Guest nhrich
Ah but is this the Oct 14 24 hour TA's only sale? or is it something else.

NCL's offer for WLCN is week long (as are many of the cruise lines). Carnival is one of the few that is ONLY on the 14th.

NCL's offer for WLCN is week long (as are many of the cruise lines). Carnival is one of the few that is ONLY on the 14th.

But supposedly this particular sale was not through the cruise lines at all and only through participating CLIA members, and is only 24 hours.

So is it in fact the same "sale" or offer etc?

also I assume this is new bookings only?

i was referred to a TA by a friend who was pleased with recent service. I contacted her early last week & referenced this sale & she did say the agencies were supposed to get all the final details by 10/6. I told her to give me a hollar when all the details rolled out...wonder if they did?

has anybody called their TA lately?

she referenced the 50% reduced deposit & the same OBC referenced here

& stated the following:

NCL Epic is not applicable. It does look like Military, Latitudes and State resident specials are combineable.

Booking dates appear to be 10/13-10/20/09

Im still not firm on my vacation dates next year, won't know until the end of the year/early '10. Unfortunately, TA said the rates/OBC/reduced deposits wouldn't hold if we change dates. :confused: Im disappointed in this. Realize the rates vary for sailings on any given day (and wouldn't be surpised to see them go skyhigh during this sale:rolleyes:

jmho, if booking within a few weeks during prime-time summer sailing, I'd think the OBC & reduced deposits would apply?:(

Guest nhrich
But supposedly this particular sale was not through the cruise lines at all and only through participating CLIA members, and is only 24 hours.

So is it in fact the same "sale" or offer etc?

also I assume this is new bookings only?

Yes, it's the same thing, so it may not be available through NCL directly. The cruise lines provide the offers to the CLIA member agencies that signed up for the WLCN promotion.

Your assumption is correct.

Archived