E mail from Carnival

ibecruzen2

How do you know its a price drop for you?? Do a pretend book, and put in the advanced search you are a past guest ... and then check the specials under find a cruise for your date..check both ways to see what your category is now selling for.

How did you get the price of $699?? Without more information, I dont know that anyone can help.

How do you know its a price drop for you?? Do a pretend book, and put in the advanced search you are a past guest ... and then check the specials under find a cruise for your date..check both ways to see what your category is now selling for.

How did you get the price of $699?? Without more information, I dont know that anyone can help.

we paid 842.00 orig. and then the e mail said cong.go to past guest deals 699.00 for upgrade.then it gave me a unique booking # i am so confused by this thanks

we paid 842.00 orig. and then the e mail said cong.go to past guest deals 699.00 for upgrade.then it gave me a unique booking # i am so confused by this thanks

$842 for what category? Is this price include taxes? Did you book Early saver, past guest or some other promotion. We need this info to help you.

Im assuming miracle 8C, 11/4/09.

I do see the price of $699, with a free upgrade to a 8H, I would think you qualify for a price drop from what you are saying. If you booked thru a TA, call them, otherwise there is a form you can fill out yourself.

Looks like $699 with free upgrades to me too for your date.

It would be easier if you knew the base rate you paid, but definetely shows a price drop.

Cruise Rate $1,398.00

Gov't Fees & Taxes $95.00

Total Amount $1,493.00

Looks like your base rate must be about $804.50?

Im assuming miracle 8C, 11/4/09.

I do see the price of $699, with a free upgrade to a 8H, I would think you qualify for a price drop from what you are saying. If you booked thru a TA, call them, otherwise there is a form you can fill out yourself.

Looks like $699 with free upgrades to me too for your date.

It would be easier if you knew the base rate you paid, but definetely shows a price drop.

Cruise Rate $1,398.00

Gov't Fees & Taxes $95.00

Total Amount $1,493.00

Book with Confidence

I booked with my pvp and i called him 2 days ago and then recieved this e mail so maybe i should contact him will i get on board credit or move up.

852.00 includes taxes cat 8c balcony total for both of us is 1,703.00

OK here is the deal. Yes past guest rates are now $1508 total for 2 people for Cat 8a with a free upgrade up to category 8H. You need to fill out the early saver form to get $195 OBC for your cruise. Or you can call whoever you booked the cruise with and see if they can switch you from early saver to past guest promotion get the $195 OBC and get the free upgrade. There may be penalties for changing your booking from ES to PG I don't know but in any event you can leave your booking as it is and get the $195 OBC if you fill out that ES form. Do it right away as who knows how long the lower prices will be there. If the price goes down further say next week fill out another form and get more OBC.

they gave ma a giff. booking number

You should only have one booking # for the cruise, not two??

Maybe you are seeing the rate code you mean or something else?

You should be able to call your PVP and move up to the 8H cabin as well as put in for the OBC for the difference.

Just checked i got 210.00 on board credit will this be split between the two of us thanks for all your help what would i do without my cc buds

Great!! Keep checking the prices as we are on the Miracle the cruise before you and the price dropped 3 times last night on balcony cabins. I scored an 8I for $1115 total for 2 people. Prices change very quickly sometimes and at times for just a very short period of time so check it very often for more OBC.

Great!! Keep checking the prices as we are on the Miracle the cruise before you and the price dropped 3 times last night on balcony cabins. I scored an 8I for $1115 total for 2 people. Prices change very quickly sometimes and at times for just a very short period of time so check it very often for more OBC.

tried checking on carn. for that date and said i must try another date. any other site to go to

tried checking on carn. for that date and said i must try another date. any other site to go to

Yeah carnivals site sucks, half the time it does not show PG or residency rates even though you check the boxes for that. We can't give out specific websites on this forum or I will get my hand slapped by the mods. Go to any cruise specific website that allows you to put in past guest AND state residency info. These sites will give you the best rates and show upgrades etc. Just do a google for this.

Maybe you need to log out. I pull up the date I want, then do the advanced search on the side, takes me to the home page, then I hit the back button, and voila... the past guest rates etc pop up.

works for me every time checking my various cruises.

Maybe you need to log out. I pull up the date I want, then do the advanced search on the side, takes me to the home page, then I hit the back button, and voila... the past guest rates etc pop up.

works for me every time checking my various cruises.

gonna try it:)

Archived