playa san fransisco/paradise beach

weezi

We were at Paradise beach in November and there was a guy that had a nice shop right next door.;) He was walking up and down the beach offering parasailing at a pretty good price. We saw a few people take him up on his offer and he had a real nice boat and the people stayed out there parasailing with him for quite a while. I think he was offering other things too, but I'm not sure what. He seemed pretty knowledgeble and was very nice. You might ask PB Tom what the guy offers, PB Tom knows him. I'm pretty sure PB Tom said that there were banana boat rentals next door too.:)

Hi Tom! Met you last summer! We'll probably be back with another cruise critic group this summer. Do you know if parasailing books up fast? Do we need to get to the beach early to reserve a spot or is later, maybe lunch time OK? I'd really like to sleep in a bit;) but the kids really want to parasail.

Hey Marcy! Glad yer coming back to visit us again!

It really varies with the parasail. I´ve seen incredibly busy days where there will be 2 different companies here going all day long. Then, other days like yesterday when there where 9 ships in but the boat was just beached, waiting for customers. You should be fine though ´cause you´re coming in the summer which is low season, so sleep in a bit and we´ll see you later in the day...hasta la vista!

S.E.F...looking forward to meeting you!

Archived