Price Drops and Free 2 Catergory Upgrades

david08

I have a question!!

I booked a 4E Cabin on the Carnival Dream for 1/09/10, received the Past Guest price AND a free 2 catergory upgrade to 4G. Final payment has NOT been made and not due for 2 more weeks!

Well, there has no been a price drop. When looking for my drop, do I look at the 4E catergory price that I originally booked, or do I look at the 4G price which I am now in?!?!

Also, I booked it through a PVP, if I can't get ahold of him, can I call someone else to get the drop or how do I gaurantee my rate?

you need to look at the category you are now in.

I cruise in 2 weeks, and I've been looking for price drops, too. Know what I think? I think that by taking the category upgrade at the time of early saver booking, our category is now no longer going to go down in price, because there are none of those rooms available to be sold.

I could be wrong..but thats what I think.

You need to look at the 4G now, the category you are in, but there is going to be a sale next Wednesday that probably includes free upgrades, so if there is a free upgrade from a lower category, you can use the lower category price since it includes your price.

Watch the Oct 14th sale.

I have a question!!

I booked a 4E Cabin on the Carnival Dream for 1/09/10, received the Past Guest price AND a free 2 catergory upgrade to 4G. Final payment has NOT been made and not due for 2 more weeks!

Well, there has no been a price drop. When looking for my drop, do I look at the 4E catergory price that I originally booked, or do I look at the 4G price which I am now in?!?! Look at the 4G price

Also, I booked it through a PVP, if I can't get ahold of him, can I call someone else to get the drop or how do I gaurantee my rate?

Anyone who answers the phone can help you

SUPER GOOD NEWS!!!

So, little back story, I had to go from a 4B to a 4E (upgraded to 4G as stated above) because we added a passenger.

Anyways, I called Carnival and they gave me the past guest rate for a 4B because that is where I started!! WOO!! Instead of saving $80, I saved $160!! WOO!!

Archived