Age of Passengers on Explorer to New E/Canado

cruzwpj

Any input of the general age of passengers on this tour? I have full respect for my elders but I just heard from a friend that just got off this ship and she said "it felt like we were in a nursing home".

:)

I would say the majority of the passengers on ALL ships that are doing the Canada/NE cruises right now are retired persons. However, that doesn't mean all of the passengers are, there are still plenty (the ship holds 3000+) who are younger. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I have talk to many of the passengers from this ship the past several weeks and they were all having a good time.

I am 25 and just got of a ship basically full of "old people"... and really we had an amazing time!! It comes down to what you make of it. We had dinner in the dining room and shared a table with people, of course we were the youngsters but we all had a good time and I think provided a little entertainment to boot. Have a good time and do your own thing, don't worry about the age of people, your there for you, not anyone else!!

• 2 months later...
I am 25 and just got of a ship basically full of "old people"... and really we had an amazing time!! It comes down to what you make of it. We had dinner in the dining room and shared a table with people, of course we were the youngsters but we all had a good time and I think provided a little entertainment to boot. Have a good time and do your own thing, don't worry about the age of people, your there for you, not anyone else!!

Your last sentence was a typical answer from todays 25 year olds. No you are there to have a good time, you make your own good time and you should respect everyone else.

• 1 month later...

Archived