Any airline check in at Barcelona Port?

xxkrispyxx

I am sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything with the search function. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any airline check in at the port in Barcelona where you can check in with your bags for a return flight home as opposed to having to carry them along in a cab, bus, or train and check them in at the airport (BCN). I have an upcoming cruise on Voyager of the Seas Nov. 8-15, 2009, and was hoping to get some sightseeing in after disembarkation, as I have an Air France flight around 4 PM, but didn't want to have to bother with my bags. I guess the options are to take a tour through RCCL that drops off at the airport, or to store bags at the train station if no sort of check in exists at the port itself. Any information is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything with the search function. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any airline check in at the port in Barcelona where you can check in with your bags for a return flight home as opposed to having to carry them along in a cab, bus, or train and check them in at the airport (BCN). I have an upcoming cruise on Voyager of the Seas Nov. 8-15, 2009, and was hoping to get some sightseeing in after disembarkation, as I have an Air France flight around 4 PM, but didn't want to have to bother with my bags. I guess the options are to take a tour through RCCL that drops off at the airport, or to store bags at the train station if no sort of check in exists at the port itself. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Let's keep it simple... there is none...

Here are the information for storage:

http://heinbloed-cruiseguides.blogspot.com/2008/12/barcelona-spain-baggage-storage.html

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived