Yellow Bird Tour Question

dibati2

We want to do this excursion Jan 2010 we will be a group of 6 adults. The problem is one of them is 18yrs old and RRCL wont sell a ticket to anyone under 21.....a bit narrow minded given that he will be with his parents and he's old enough to get drafted and to vote.

From reading other posts, I know I can call the tour operator directly. I'm wondering who out there has done this. How did you pay for the tickets - was it in advance? How did you pick up the tickets, I understand there is no email or website?

Thanks for your suggestions

We want to do this excursion Jan 2010 we will be a group of 6 adults. The problem is one of them is 18yrs old and RRCL wont sell a ticket to anyone under 21.....a bit narrow minded given that he will be with his parents and he's old enough to get drafted and to vote.

From reading other posts, I know I can call the tour operator directly. I'm wondering who out there has done this. How did you pay for the tickets - was it in advance? How did you pick up the tickets, I understand there is no email or website?

Thanks for your suggestions

Call United and see if they aren't overbooked and that they would allow your 18 year old.

242 322-1340

If they say ok.. just walk to the boat with the rest of the cruisers and pay in cash when you arrive.

There are day's when they are overbooked.. and won't take walk on's.. so give them a call.

Archived