Can someone describe the Nassau city tour?

martdm

I was interested in taking one of the tours of Nassau (as listed on RCCL but I believe it is the same basic tour offered to all cruisers) that includes sites such as Fort Charlotte, Ardastra Gardens, Queen's Staircase, etc. and was wondering if anyone could provide some details.

Primarily I'm wondering about the mode of transportation (walking? van? bus?), if you are allowed to spend some time at each attraction before moving on, and if so how much time is allowed (ie-time to climb Queen's Staircase and get some photos?).

I really appreciate any info anyone can share! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

We did this a cuple of years back and it was a lot of driving around and looking at old forts. Nothing wrong with that but by the end no one inthe bus wnated to see another fort. In fact at the alst two the driver asked all of us if we wanted to get out oand look. Answer - no. We enjoyed the trip though as we got to see a lot of the city and how the locals live.

Thanks for the info (I was the OP way back when). I guess we've decided we could do better on our own. I would like to see more of the city but not at the expense of what you described :) Thanks for verifying my instincts!

Archived