Does anyone know if I log in

PrincessCarolyn

If I log in on Celebrity.com w/ my booking number and info if there is anyway to see my on board credit?

Basically I have a credit Celeb offered (per my agent/phone call) and a credit because our cruise price had dropped. So I have two credits and I just wanted to see how much.

I don't want to call the agent because of issues (long story) But I was curious to see what exactly my credit is for upcoming cruise.

Thanks!

We also have credit that we should have on Equinox Nov.23rd....I wanted our TA to send me some kind of documentation to prove I had this credit but she said we would see it when we got on the ship. Thanks for the info to call Celebrity. I will call them in the morning. We are flying in a few days before the cruise. We were on the Solstice last Thanksgiving so know you'll love this ship....it's big but easy to get around. Hopefully we'll see you at the CC meeting!! Nancy & Bill

Maybe TA's are different but ours always shows all onboard credits on our invoices from the company. All of ours are listed for our Mercury cruise this March.

True they will not show up on your account onboard until a few days into the cruise. If you're still not sure and don't want to wait go to the desk and ask them if they can tell you which ones you are entitled to and confirm that it's listed. They have a list and can check their computer.

Happened to us once, they had to contacted Miami to confirm our credits and we did eventually get it.

Always good to check yourself.

Have a great trip.

PatC

Archived